Why not add this testosterone boosting breakfast to your eating plan? The biggest change you can make to your diet is to increase your healthy fat and cholesterol intake.
Your diet plays a huge role in your testosterone production. Our glands need certain minerals — like zinc and magnesium and to get optimal testosterone production our bodies need good fats and high-quality protein. Some natural foods — like broccoli, cauliﬂower, and cabbage — can help boost T levels by removing estrogens in our body that lower our T-levels.
So here’s the low-down on the t-booster breakfast.
What you’ll need:
– High-quality cold pressed olive oil or if you prefer coconut oil this will do just as well.
– Three slices of bacon (look for low sodium and nitrate content) and four whole eggs.
– Ground Cinnamon powder.
– Himalayan salt (No table salt).
– Two slices of Sourdough bread or raw oats.
- Cook the bacon in the healthy oils and after you’ve removed it from the pan immediately add your eggs scrambled or sunny side up.
- Lastly add the salt and cinnamon to your eggs.
- When using the oats, it’s up to you how you eat it, but a suggestion is to add it to your eggs, while you scramble it, and then add the cinnamon and salt for ﬂavour.
Eggs provide lots of good quality protein, approximately 6g per large egg, but also contain good amounts of cholesterol, which is a precursor to testosterone production. They also contain vitamin D, B12, selenium, riboﬂavin, and a hefty amount of leucine, which plays a monumental role in protein synthesis.
Bacon is actually one of the healthiest foods to consume good dietary fats. It’s, of course, a protein source, but its nutrient density is almost unparalleled and downright cardinal for a healthy testosterone environment. When bacon is cooked oleic acid is released, which is also found in olive oil. Yes, there’s saturated fat, but the body converts most of it into oleic acid again.
Sourdough bread is the king of bread. It’s made by fermentation exposing the dough to millions of lactobacilli, which produces an incredibly complex bread with tons of vital nutrients. It’s gluten-free and low GI, because of the fermentation process and it contains almost no phytic acid.
When using butter be sure to add a tablespoon of grass-fed butter, which contains lots of body-building and fat-burning conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
Cinnamon is one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive health beneﬁts.
Himalayan or Pink Salt is 100% pure and natural. It is completely chemical and pesticide free, No bleach, No anti-caking agents, NON-GMO, Un-irradiated and un-fumigated. The king of salts.
Stick to this diet for at least 4-6 weeks and don’t forget to lift heavy.