Trying to eat healthy whilst still enjoying those delicious holiday treats? Try this low-carb sugar free Ginger Bread men recipe. Easy to make with minimal calories.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Xylitol
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together Almond Flour, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg and Baking Powder.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together Butter, Xylitol, Egg and Vanilla Extract.
- Once done add the Almond Flour mixture and mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and line a cookie sheet.
- While the oven warms up, roll the cookie dough out until it’s 50mm thick and use a cookie cutter to cut out Gingerbread men.
- When you’ve cut all the shapes you can, place the cookies on a sheet and place these into the oven for 10-15 minutes.