If you like spicy Thai food, you’ll love this Sriracha Beef Wrap recipe. Have it with a tortilla, or as a lettuce wrap, for a low-carb option.
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 500grams beef cubes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons water
- Lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Tortilla wraps
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Start cooking the beef cubes until almost brown.
- While beef is cooking add sriracha sauce, water, lime zest, lemon juice and fish oil in a small bowl and mix.
- Add the newly mixed sauce to your beef and stir until all your cubes are coated.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat your tortilla in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Create your wrap with sriracha beef cubes, red pepper, and coriander.
Enjoy your delicious sriracha beef wrap!