This easy lean protein cheesecake bar recipe takes all your diet restrictions into account and will leave your mouth watering for more.
It’s low fat, lean and extremely delicious. Perfect for a night-time after dinner snack to satisfy your craving.
- 2 cups of fat free Plain Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk.
- 1 cup reduced-fat Cream Cheese.
- 4 scoops NPL Micellar Casein Vanilla Custard flavour.
- ½ Lemon sliced and juiced.
- Large baking pan
- Mix everything together to create a thick and creamy batter. Thanks to the Micellar Casein’s texture you’ll notice it’s extra smooth and creamy.
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper and grease it.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking pan and press it down firmly into an even layer. Heat the oven to 200-220 degrees Celsius and when ready bake it for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pan and let it cool. Then using a knife, slice into evenly sized bars. Allow them to cool down. Then put them in the fridge for 7 hours to firm up. You’ll see it really takes decent shape by now.
- After the 7 hours remove them from the fridge and if you like to wrap them in jiffy bags or some tinfoil to keep them fresh. They’re perfect for a night time snack or an on-the-go protein bar snack when needed.
Enjoy your delicious lean protein cheesecake bars!