Add a little sunshine to those cold Winter days with this delicious low-carb lemon berry cheesecake recipe. Made with fresh berries, for some added vitamin C, as well as NPL ProLifestyle L-Carnitine for an extra dash of sugar-free sweetness.
- 85g smooth cream cheese
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- ½ cup xylitol
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 large strawberries or a handful of Raspberries
- 1 teaspoon NPL ProLifestyle Wild Cherry L-Carnitine
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add cream cheese, xylitol, whipped cream, and beat on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon zest and lemon extract to your mixture. Feel free to include more lemon extract if you like the flavour.
- Spoon the mixture halfway into 2 separate dessert bowls.
- Chop your strawberries and spread them evenly on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Sprinkle over ½ – 1 full teaspoon of NPL ProLifestyle L-Carnitine.
- Spoon more cheesecake mixture into the second half of the dessert bowls and top off with remaining strawberries and/or raspberries.