What do you do when you crave chocolate? Try this quick and easy low-carb sugar-free recipe to curb your chocolate cravings.
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/3 cup xylitol or powdered erythritol
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small cup, sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Let this stand 1 minute to soften.
- Add boiling water and gently stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- Stir together erythritol and cocoa powder in a separate bowl; add cream and vanilla.
- Beat the cream/cocoa mixture on medium speed with an electric mixer until mixture is stiff.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favourite berries, and Enjoy!