This moist peanut butter cake is low-carb, sugar-free and super easy to make. Top with sugar-free peanut butter frosting and fruit of your choice.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups peanut butter powder
- 3 cups powdered sweetener
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can coconut cream
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup soft butter
- 4 tablespoons of almond or coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly grease cake tin.
- In a large bowl mix together 2 cups of peanut butter powder, 1 cup of sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, coconut cream, coconut oil and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Beat with an electric beater for 2 minutes and pour batter into your cake tin.
- Bake to 25 minutes.
- While the cake is baking get started on making your frosting…
- Beat butter in a medium sized mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add 2 cups powdered sweetener and 1 cup peanut butter powder.
- Beat on low until completely blended and then add in almond/coconut milk until you’re happy with the consistency.
- Take your cake out of the over and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes before frosting.