- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup almond butter, or no sugar nut butter of your choice
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate for at least 15minutes before eating.
- If you prefer to eat these baked, then preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll the dough into small disk, about 3cm in diameter and place on a baking tray or sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or until golden brown).