- 450g Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Xylitol or Stevia
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- With a mixer, beat the cream cheese until completely slow. And then slowly include the xylitol/stevia.
- Add vanilla extract, lemon juice and sour cream.
- Melt your coconut oil and include rolled oats.
- Pres the oats into jars and pour your cream cheese mixture on top.
- Top with blueberries, or your choice of fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and Enjoy!