For the base:
- 2 servings NPL Micellar Casein Vanilla Custard Flavour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder (or sweetener of choice)
- 500 grams pumpkin, steamed
- 3 egg whites
- 2 TBS honey or sugar free syrup
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
For the top layer:
- 1 box of sugar free jelly
- 100 ml cold water
- 350 ml boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180oC and line a square baking tray with some foil.
- Add all of the base ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the base to cool and then make the jelly layer.
- Dissolve the whole sachet of jelly powder in the 100 ml of cold water. Stir until smooth. Pour the boiling water into this mixture and mix again. Pour this over the pumpkin base and then allow to set in the fridge before slicing.
- Keep in the fridge or freeze and then pop into the microwave for 45 seconds to defrost.