There are loads of protein bars on the market right now. They seem quick, easy, and perfect for a post-workout snack; but most protein bars contain a lot of unwanted sugar.
Instead of opting for purchasing your protein bars, make your own at home with NPL ProLifestyle Diet Pro.
- 3½ cups of oats
- 2 scoops NPL ProLifestyle Diet Pro. We suggest choosing Vanilla Doughnut or Milk and Honey.
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups organic applesauce (with no added sugar)
- Set your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Include egg whites, vanilla extract, and applesauce to your mixture. If the mixture appears too stiff, add more applesauce or water.
- Pour your mixture into a lined oven tray and bake for 30-45minutes.
- Let it cool for 20minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!