Did you know that gut health is the foundation for your overall health and wellness? So, what should you be eating and what should you avoid ensuring you heal your gut and achieve your best health!
- Change your diet to heal your gut
- What you eat determines which bacteria thrive in your gut. You can change the bacteria from bad to good in just 24 hours! So, it is never too late to start eating to heal your gut!
- The 4 F’s of Gut Health
- Follow these 4 F’s on your path to healing your gut!
- Fermented Foods – this gives you a natural source of probiotics to repopulate your healthy gut bacteria. Try sauerkraut, Kefir and Pickles
- Fiber – Fiber is a natural prebiotic which acts as food for the good bacteria to consume. Try Beans and Flaxseed
- Fruit – Fruit is always a healthy choice. Try Apples, Blueberries and Bananas.
- Foundation Foods – These are nutrient dense foods that are super healthy for your gut. Try Broccoli, Garlic, Shirataki noodles, Chickpeas and Oatmeal.
Summary of Gut Healing Food Below:
Fermented Foods Or Probiotics
Fiber-Rich Foods Or Prebiotics
- Jerusalem Artichokes
Foundation Foods Or Nutrient Dense Foods
- Dandelion Greens
- Garlic, onions, scallions
- Gum Arabic
- Shirataki Noodles
- Wheat Bran
- Chicory Root