Follow this recipe for delicious and healthy Fish Tacos!
Ingredients for your fish tacos:
- 2 100g kingklip fish fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated low-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Oats (ground)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- ½ half an avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup shredded red & green cabbage
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Prepare a baking sheet, or tray by coting it in coconut oil.
- Cut the Kingklip into 3 equal strips and set aside.
- Grind oats in a food processor until fine.
- Combine oats, parmesan cheese, onion powder, dried parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper into a large container with a lid.
Shake well. This will be used later to coat the fish.
- In a separate bowl whisk your egg.
- Dip the kingklip into the egg and then dip into your oat mixture. Ensure each piece is well coated.
- Place the fish on your baking tray and place in the oven for 10minutes, turning the strips halfway through baking.
- While the fish is baking smash your avocado in a small bowl and mix well with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Squeeze in half your lemon and mix well.
- Add all your ingredients into the tortillas and enjoy your fish tacos!