This butternut soup recipe is a must-try this Winter season. Packed full of healing ingredients, this recipe is low-carb, vegan and Paleo friendly. A perfect Winter meal that’s both delicious and easy to make.
- 1 large Butternut
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Ginger
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- In a large pot, sauté ginger and onion on medium heat until soft.
- Add your chicken or vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Add cooked butternut.
- Stir in coconut milk and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Use a blender to blend your soup until it’s a smooth puree.
- Add salt, pepper and turmeric. Adjust seasoning based on your taste preference.
- Serve immediately with roasted pumpkin seeds and/or coriander.