If you’re trying to eat healthily, but craving something sweet, try this delicious keto chocolate dessert. This low-carb chocolate lava cake only requires 5 ingredients. Super easy to make – the perfect hot, chocolately, winter dessert.
Ingredients for your keto chocolate cake:
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix your cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat your eggs and add the cream and vanilla extract.
- Combine this egg mixture with your dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Grease 2 bowls or ramekins with butter or Spray ‘n Cook.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the top is still moist. Try not to overbake.
- Turn out onto plates and serve hot from the oven.
- Enjoy your keto chocolate dessert!